DIY Easter cards

2016/03/22

Ez a bejegyzés magyarul a ScrapBolt blogon olvasható.


###

Easter is coming in the weekend so it was time to send some Easter cards for my family and friends. I have made some pretty bunny girl with my Silhouette Cameo. The cut file is from The Cut Shoppe, it's called Hoppy Easter set. I have made my cards very simple and easy as I didn't have so much time. For the background and for the bunnies I have used Pink Paislee C'est La Vie (yellow paper) and Fancy Free 6"x6" paper pad. They have so fun colors and spring cozy patterns. You really don't need anything else for great greeting cards.
Do you send cards for Easter? Show me yours in a comment.





I wish all of you happy Easter and beautiful spring days! Enjoy the holiday! :-)




Köszönöm, hogy benéztél!
Thanks for stopping by!

Flóra

2 comments

  1. I loved these Easter cards look and they are really colorful. My cousin celebrated Easter this year at Chicago venues as her son asked for it. I gave him a similar card and being a creative kid his son loved it completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice. I make an Easter photo card with music online. Lol. It's super fun. https://www.amolink.com/view/57r/happy-easter

    ReplyDelete