Butterflies layout - Altenew

2017/06/04


Hi Ladies! It’s Flóra back with a new scrapbook layout created with the pretty Altenew Reflection Collection. I used my favourite 12×12 paper from the Paper Pack. I have already used this rainbow paper for a previous page, but I can’t get enough of it.

My original idea was to cut out colorful butterflies and place them on white cardstock, but after a saw the rainbow paper with butterfly negatives I decided the place back the elements and create 3d effect. Anyway I used these cut files designed by Inna Moreva. I only add glue on in the middle of the cut outs, but to fix them good I run over with sawing machine as well. This also gave extra texture to my layout.


I placed Altenew Reflection Collection Chipboard pieces and Wooden Buttons in the middle of the butterflies. I scattered around different size enamel dots from Altenew New Day Card Kit. With the enamel dots I used both the shiny and matt ones. Using the different textures gives interest to the page. In the end I wrote short journaling on the Die Cut bubble. This is an easy-peasy project but spectacular, because of the butterfly cuts.


I hope this scrapbook page inspire you to try something similar out. It is such a simple idea but I think it gives a really fun element with the 3d cuts.

Supplies:


Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you again soon!

Post a Comment